GB to EU
Please book as usual, and sent us the minimum mandatory data to proceed with the booking:
- Front & Back plate of vehicle
- MRN code from Clearance documents “EAD, TAD, TIR, ATA etc.” (GB-FR only, if you have multiple documents you must send the master MRN created by the French Enveloppe logistique)
- GMR Id created in United Kingdom GVMS from Clearance documents “EAD, TAD, TIR, ATA etc.” (for now, this is mandatory for transit and controlled goods, and from 01.07.2021 it will be mandatory for all)
- PBN code created in Irish Customs RoRo Service from Clearance documents “EAD, TAD, TIR, ATA etc.” (GB-IE only)
When you receive a confirmed booking reference, then you must take care of additional mandatory procedures in order to be able to travel:
- Take care of the EU S&S declaration (ENS)
- Get Kent Access Permit for vehicles over 7.5t (if route is from Dover or Folkestone)
- Pre-notify Dutch port authorities via Portbase (if route is to NL)
- Pre-notify Belgian port authorities via Seaport (if route is to BE)
ASTA Assist can provide help with the above additional procedures.
With successful booking, and successful completion of the additional procedures, you will be able to travel on board ferry or train.